My own personal google! :)

11/1/10

Simply Striped

 

This is what I wore Friday.My mom said I was " All dressed up" because the only place I went in this outfit was Walmart. Yet, I always like to look nice, no matter where I go. We went to get my sister's birthday presents. Her birthday is actually today. She is nine. I thought I would change up the scene a bit so I took this picture in front of the fireplace in my house. I am also sitting instead of standing. So, once again I am wearing my black flower bow headband and my heart necklace. You guys have seen this top before but not with these jeans. I often repeat individual clothes but I never repeat outfits. I am totally loving stripes right now. Stripes and plaid are great patterns to wear during the fall. 

Headband - Forever 21
Necklace - Hot Topic
Top - Belk
Jeans - Denim and Company( QVC)

2 comments:

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)