My own personal google! :)

11/1/10

Quick Update

Hey guys! Here is just a quick update about things that have changed here on this blog and this that are coming up.

  • I will not be blogging about fashion week. I know that sounds really terrible but I dont think it would really be a good blog post. Next year I will follow it and try to blog about it daily. I will say that my favorite collections were by Betsey Johnson and Alexander Wang. 
  • Earlier I said I would start a Youtube channel  when I reached 10 followers. First, I have to say I am loving the fact that I have 7 followers. I know that is not really a lot it still makes me happy. I really want 10 so spread the word! I am hoping that I will be able to start a Youtube channel or maybe even 2. I will use one for me singing and other talent related purposes, and will use the other one for haul videos and other things fashion related. 
  •  I did enter the Snapshot: Best Dressed Reader of the Day contest on TeenVogue.com. I don't know if they will publish mine or not but at least it's out there.
  • Finally, this is a bit off subject but I have posted some song lyrics I wrote on Fiction Press.com if anyone is interested. 
Links -

My FictionPress page

My Fanfiction page

Thats all for now. Thanks everyone and never stop dreaming!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

    :)