My own personal google! :)

8/12/10

Today's Outfit - Casual Plaid




It's been a while since I did an outfit post. This is what I wore today when I went out with my mom. Well, not out out, but well... you know. She took me to this place where I can practice driving with a simulator, before actually getting on the road. It was a lot harder than it looked. It was really hot today, so the shorts really helped beat the heat, along with a good old bottle of water. I also wore this to choir practice this evening, which I just got back from. I'm on the praise team at my church. This is my last full week of summer vacation. I'm sad that summer is coming to a close, but also excited about my second year of high school.

Top - Forever 21
Tank - Target
Shorts - Kohls
Purse - JcPenney(Olsenboye)
Necklace - Dressbarn

1 comment:

  1. I saw you in that outfit last night! You looked awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)