My own personal google! :)

7/29/13

Beach Trip 2013

From June 26-29, 2013, my family and I went on vacation to South Carolina. We did many things. This blog post is doing to be a summary of my favorite things that we did.
 
So, of course we had to go to the beach. The water was absolutely beautiful. I love just walking on the beach. It feels very peaceful and relaxing.
 
 

 
We went to the boardwalk. There we went to some shops. We also rode the Sky Wheel. I honestly did not enjoy this ride at all but I am glad I gave it a try. It looked amazing from below. The sun hit it perfectly. I had to get it on camera!

 
For lunch, we ate at the Landshark Bar and Grill. The food was so good! I got the fish tacos that were absolutely delicious.

 
My mom and I went to the Hopsewee Plantation. This plantation was actually home to one of the few South Carolina residents who signed the Declaration of Independence. We got a tour of the inside of the house and ate in the tea room. Unfortunately, I was only allowed to take pictures on the porch but the house was so beautiful inside and out.

 
The food and tea was so good. I got the Hopsewee House Tea. It was so sweet.
 
 
For food I got the Chicken Creole. It was so warm and just delicious! With it came a blue cheese salad and cheese biscuit, both very good.
 

 
The morning of us going home we ate breakfast at a restaurant called Eggs Up Grill. I got banana and almond Belgian waffles. They were delicious!


 
 Thanks so much for reading. If you would like to watch the actual videos of my trip please check out my vlog channel on YouTube. The link is below.
 
 
My vlog channel -
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)