My own personal google! :)

11/14/10

What I bought at JcPenney Today




So, after church, my mom, 2 sisters and I went to the JcPenney in our mall to see if we could find anything nice for fall since it was getting colder. We did not have a lot of time but I was able to purchase these great tops from Olsenboye. Olsenboye is a teen girls clothing line that was started by the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley, just this year. They have taken inspiration from some of the most fashion forward places in the world such as New York and London. I absolutely love Olsenboye! These tops are from their special holiday collection.Not only are they cute, but they are also great for layering for when it gets cold outside.

FWAW( For Your Awesome Wardrobe!) - more Olsenboye!

1 comment:

  1. Great shopping ! I love the Olsen twins, they are so stylish !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)