My own personal google! :)

11/14/10

Today's Outfit



This is what I wore to church today. This is one of those outfits that makes me feel very cute and doll like. Once again I am wearing my favorite black heart necklace from Hot Topic. I love it. It goes with almost all of my outfits. I am also holding my blue denim Olsenboye cross-body purse. I love little purses like these! They are so cute and easy to carry. Overall this outfit was very casual, but had some accessories that made it a bit more interesting.

Bow Headband - Forever 21
Necklace - Hot Topic
Coat - Kohls
Shirt - Kohls
Purse - JcPenney(Olsenboye)
Skirt - Belk
Leggings - Target
Socks - American Eagle
Boots - Belk

1 comment:

  1. This dark and blue outfit is so chic !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)