My own personal google! :)

10/30/10

My Wicked Outfit for Dress Down Day!

 

Ok, so obviously I found a way to get pictures from my camera to my laptop. So you are now free to ooh and ah at my immense technological knowledge ( which really isn't much ;) . This is what I wore for Dress Down Day at my school on Thursday. Friday was a Teacher Workday so I did not have school! Which was great because we rarely get any dress down days. I am like addicted to this gray jacket right now. It is so flexible and it zips up diagonally which is really cool. I am also really loving the red and black striped tunic. I honestly could wear it as a dress too because of how long it is.Overall my goal for this look was too look of course doll like but also kinda dark and mysterious while still being casual. I believe that goal was accomplished.

Jacket - Belk
Necklace - Dressbarn
Shirt - Belk
Bag - JcPenney ( Olsenboye)
Jeans - Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors.

    Puck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute. striped stuff always works. Thanks for sharing the photos and come visit me too soon.

    ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. red and black stripes are so rock !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)