My own personal google! :)

10/30/10

It's Over! Season 8!

 

OMG! This season was crazy but awesome at the same time! I loved everyone's collections, but Mondo's was definitely my favorite. It was so cool and unique. I would wear everything in that collection. It was colorful, interesting, flirty, and everything a good collection should be. Andy's was great too, but I was hoping for a bit more variety from him. Although the headpieces were very cool and made the looks feel very mystical and exotic. Although Gretchen's collection was good,  I do not think she deserved to win. The looks were very beautiful. Yet, it was too consistent. Personally, I am not a huge fan of the "boho heritage" style she has. I think it is very subtle and simple.  Mondo really should have won. I do not care if his was not as "wearable" as Gretchen's collection. His was way more creative. The reason Michael Kors said he needed more solids in his collection is because Michael Kors uses solids all the time in his collections. I loved that Mondo used a lot of patterns. The judges also said very often that some of his looks were too juniors. I do not necessarily think that is a bad thing. For Project Runway, yes, but outside of the show, no. Mondo should seriously consider pursuing a career in teen fashion.Who cares if his collection is not down to earth, He should have won! Overall this was a very good season with some great designers, but unfortunately the golden crown went to someone who in truth was second best.

For more information about this check out the official site -http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)