My own personal google! :)

8/15/10

Strong in Stripes



 This my outfit from yesterday. I wore this to an event at my church. I love this shirt. It's fairly new. I got it from Kohls, and it's from the new Britney Spears collection there. Now I know what your thinking, Britney Spears? This collection has some really great stuff, and almost all of it pretty modest.

I hope everyone likes the new layout. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this layout was Alice in Wonderland, which is a big inspiration of mine, but really what isn't an inspiration? I thought gray was too boring so I played around with it a bit and now I'm truly proud to call this my blog. I used to be nervous but now blogging has become so well, relaxed and sort of natural that I'm not anymore. I know I'm still just starting out, but I'm very excited about what the future has in store for not just me but for all of us. Sorry to get all dramatic on you, but I did mean all of it. Thanks everyone and God bless! :)

Headband - Forever 21
Necklace - Hot Topic
Shirt - Kohls
Jeans - Kohls
Purse - Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)