My own personal google! :)

8/12/10

Awesome contest!



 I just recently found out about this contest. So, since were all going to be back to school shopping anyway, this is a great way to show off all the new stuff we buy. Even if your someone who is home schooled, you should still enter, because it is still great t get some new clothes for fall even if you won't be actually wearing to school. It's very simple. You make a video, upload it to youtube, and enter your link to win. Juicystar07(Blair Fowler) and her sister,AllThatGlitters21(Elle Fowler) are sponsoring this contest and if you win 1st place you get a outfit picked by them and a $500 Forever 21 gift card.I'm very excited about this contest. So be creative and just have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)