My own personal google! :)

6/5/11

Today's Outfit - June 5, 2011





Ok, so I this outfit is fairly simple. I wore it to the movies. I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 with my family which was amazing and of course very funny. The denim skirt is actually a fairly recent purchase. It is very comfortable and goes with pretty much anything. I don't really wear flip flops much but I was feeling very laid back today. The skirt definitely follows the very popular denim trend for spring and summer. Even though plaid isn't nearly as advertised as it has been in previous years it is definitely still trending for spring and summer. So, overall I like this outfit, but I love to hear your opinions! 

Plaid shirt - Forever21
Necklace - Dressbarn
Skirt - Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)