My own personal google! :)

9/19/10

Lady Gaga's Amazing VMA Outfit

 
(Photo by Christopher Polk/Getty Images

I got this photo from bopandtigerbeat.com.  This is where I got the photo( link)I do not own this photo.  

Check out what Lady Gaga wore to the VMAs! What comes to my mind when I see this is White Witch( cause of the hair)/ Bloody Mary. The whole meat thing was super gross but really cool and creative. What I love about Lady Gaga's outfits is that she never just gets dressed. Her outfits always have a story and make you think. What Lady Gaga wears is art. That is what fashion is all about, not simply wearing clothes but wearing art.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree-- that dress is beautifulllllll!!! and her hair (even though it's sort of witch-ish) is so pretty! oh p.s. i love marina and the diamonds!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)