My own personal google! :)

9/22/10

Episode 9 Sneak Peek!

This video belongs to mylifetime.com, not me.

Just so you know I do not use bad language even though Mondo does in the beginning. This season has been so dramatic! I am really not liking Michael Costello, and was so sad when AJ had to go home:(. The list goes on and on! There are times when I hate it but still cant stop watching! So want to see what happens! The judges are really mean sometimes so I would cry too! I actually do not watch the episode when it premieres. I watch it on the website(link) the day after, which is Friday. I do this simply because of school. I have a lot more time to sit down and watch the episode on a Friday night. I will be doing another post after the episode telling you what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)