My own personal google! :)

9/26/10

Today's Outfit

 

 This picture was taken against the wall in my newly painted room. It used to be yellow, ugh...

 For the first time in a long time I don't have to disclaim! :)

This is what I wore to church today. I am in the choir, so there is a certain dress code I must follow. It is not strict but still difficult sometimes to work with.So, that is 6 days out of a 7 day week that I must follow a dress code. Yet, for a fashionista, a dress code is a great challenge. So, it is fun sometimes finding ways to make the best of dress codes. There were several choices for the color my top could be. I chose gray simply because I love gray, and I really wanted to wear this new shirt.  I love stripes. You guys will surely be seeing more stripes from me this fall and winter. It has been in my closet for a while, but I haven't worn it until today. I am wearing the top with a black skirt with frills and monochrome black Converse. You guys have seen the headband and necklace before. Although, the bracelets are new. I wear a watch almost everyday. This watchband is definitely one of my favorites. This outfit definitely falls under my "doll like" category. 

Headband - Forever 21
Necklace - Hot Topic
Top - Belk
Bracelet - Forever 21
Watch - Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I really love the stripes on the shirt, and in an oodd way they sort of go with the wall color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped top and that head band! So cute.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)