My own personal google! :)

10/1/10

Not drinking shampain but I know I'm having one awesome weekend! :)



Hey everyone! Posting a cool music video may become something I do every Friday, maybe, maybe not. This is sort of a inspiration/quick update post. First I would like to welcome my 5th follower, noa boa. This is sort of a small community, so it's always great when someone new decides to follow. I am loving my school! This is the first year I have really gone to public school, although it is a classical high school. It is a lot of work especially since it is college prep, but I love it. I also love all my friends there both old and new. I chose this video first because I am a huge Marina and the Diamonds fan. I think she is very innovative and talented. To see her live would be a dream come true. The song itself is really cool and I love how the video was thriller( Michael Jackson!) inspired. Marina said it herself on her website. I also chose this video because one of my not so official followers, EliOliver, mentioned they are a fan of her.So I guess this is sort of a way of welcoming that person too. I love you all! God bless and have a great weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)