My own personal google! :)

5/13/12


 

Here is an overview of all the products.

 

Here is a swatch on my left hand of the eyeshadow - " Woodwinked ".


 

Here is a swatch of my paint pot in " Groundwork ".


 

Here is the paint pot open for you all to see.

 

Finally, here is the paint pot packaged with its top on.

A few weeks ago, my mom took me to our local MAC counter at our mall. She has a friend who works there. She did an amazing job on my makeup and I even used some of it when I went to my prom * cough * upcoming post about that * cough *

Products worn -
MAC Mineralize SatinFinish SPF 15 Foundation
Eyeshadow in  " Woodwinked "
Paintpot in " Groundwork "

As you can see she did a very simple but gorgeous bronze look with a touch of dark blue on my lash line. I dont remember the name of the liner she used. The foundation is perfect for summer. It is very light weight and gives just enough coverage while giving off a nice warm but natural glow.I am in the shade - NC45. The eyeshadow in " Woodwinked " is a beautiful bronze color that is great for summer . This was my first paint pot and I must say I am in love with the quality and color of this one in particular! Works great as an eyeshadow primer and also as a nice natural brown cream eyeshadow. I highly recommend all of the products used.

Also if u want to hear more about my opinion on these products please watch the haul video I did on my Youtube channel - LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)