My own personal google! :)

4/20/12

Style Inspiration : Nicki Minaj !

I'm surprised I haven't done a lot of posts like this because I love doing them. I love lots of celebs and their styles! Nicki Minaj is definitely one of them! Not only is she an amazing icon when it comes to music but also when it comes to fashion. Her style is so crazy and fun! I love how she isn't afraid to experiment and just express herself no matter what!





Even though Perez Hilton put this in his Worst Dressed Celebs of the Week list, I still think it is an amazing outfit! Nicki has made it very obvious that her style is very Harajuku inspired. That is very apparent in this outfit, through the bright colors and cute skirt with a tutu underneath. I love Asian and Harajuku inspired fashion . I would totally wear both the tights and beret, very cute and despite the bright colors and pattern would be quite wearable. 

This outfit overall is very daring but definitely works at the even Nicki Minaj is at.  In short, a total fashion win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)