My own personal google! :)

8/17/10

It's a Miracle!



I found skinny jeans that fit! Old Navy rox! These are the sweet heart jeans. They are mid rise, which is great for people who aren't exactly skinny and have a bit of a butt( like myself).They fit great. I also bought( well really my mom did) the gray cami that you see and those really cool like dark floral leggings. I also got this eco friendly coffee cup. I love coffee! You will probably see these in my haul video too. Right now I'm just enjoying my last day of summer, just chillin.

Peace out and never stop following! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got a ncie pair of jeans! Skinny jeans are always nice! I like the colors that you choose! I really like your blog, I am now following it and looking forward to your updates.

    http://afashionaddictsconfession.blogspot.com

    -Brent Billiman

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)