My own personal google! :)

2/4/11

Today's Outfit


So, this is what I wore to school today. We had a dress down day today which was amazing! I just recently bought this top from H&M. I love it. Its really cute.Its also great because ruffles are very in.  It was only $17.95.  I have worn the blue plaid top a lot already but never get tired of it.For the bottom I am just wearing my navy blue Old Navy Jeans and black Converse. I am for the first time in a blogpost wearing makeup! I got the Too Faced Pixie PinUps for Christmas and love it!I was going for a nice soft sort of misty eye. I didnt want it to be too dark but still with the same color scheme. I am also wearing foundation, blush, and mascara. Makeup is really fun. So, I will definitely be wearing these pieces again. I really like this outfit and hope you do too.


Headband - Forever21
Necklace - Hot Topic
Top - H&M
Plaid Top - Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)