My own personal google! :)

12/23/12

Makeup Review : Revlon ColorStay Quad in Adventerous

 
 
 
So, today I am doing my very first product review for you all. This one will be of the new Revlon ColorStay Quad in Adventerous. 
 


Here are some swatches of all of the colors.

 
This is what the quad looks like when it is opened up. I absolutely love the colors! They are perfect for the holidays, fall, and winter. You can wear this look in a very casual way or in a very formal way.

I love using the sort of white bright pale shade in the top left as a highlight near my upper brow bone . This can add a bit of brightness to any sort of typical dark look. For the green eyeshadow I will either put a bit of it over the bronze eyeshadow to mix the two for some nice autumn/winter glitz or I will use it instead for a soft grassy nature inspired day look. For the matte brown in the bottom right

 

 
The back of this quad of course shows a step by step tutorial on how to use the eyeshadows. I do like the way Revlon did this look but I also personally enjoy trying out different ways to put these eyeshadows together.
 
Overall, I would give this quad a great review. I absolutely love Revlon, especially their eyeshadow quads. I honestly think that the quality of Revlon products like these could even be compared to some more high end makeup companies such as MAC and NARS.
 
Thanks so much for reading. Please make sure to check out my other links such as my Facebook, Twitter, and LookMazing!
 
Lyndra love You! Bye! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)