My own personal google! :)

9/26/10

What I bought last Friday


I know this is a bit late, but I just had to show you guys the cool accessories I got. Last Friday I went to the mall with some my mom, my sisters, and some friends of mine. This is what I bought. I will go from left to right. The bracelet is sort of 3 accessories in one. There are two bracelets, and the little flower pin that keeps them together can sort of work as a hair accessory. The flower can work as a hair accessory if I attach it to one of the glittery hair clips. The glittery bow is so cute! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to buy it. I love glitter. I got it in silver but the bow headband also comes in black and blue. Last but definitely not least, I give you the hair clips. They are super cute and super flexible. By flexible I mean, they go with a lot. I can wear this with practically anything. All of the above is from Forever 21. 

Prices:

Bracelet - $4.80
Glittery Bow Headband - $3.80
Hair clips - $1.50

Lastly some links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)