My own personal google! :)

11/18/11

Style Inspiration: Kim Kardashian

So, recently I have been very inspired by Kim Kardashian's style. I love her style so much! It is very sophisticated while being flirty and colorful. Also I must admit that I am tragically addicted to Keeping up with the Kardashian!

This outfit is very sexy and chic. I love the skirt especially. It fits her waist perfectly and does a great job of emphasizing Kim's lovely curves. The lace sleeves on her shirt are very trendy. Lace is definitely in right now for fall and winter. Overall, this outfit is very chic and sophisticated while having a sexy twist.

This next outfit is also very chic an sophisticated. It is very well put together. The trench coat really helps pull everything together. She works the coat and leggings very well in a way that is both casual and trendy.

 

This final outfit is super cute too. The personally love the big shoulders on Kim's blazer. Very edgy which I love! 

I am a Kim Kardashian fan and am very inspired by her style! 

~ Lyndra...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)