My own personal google! :)

10/30/11

A Dress Down Day to Remember - October 26, 2011












This is the outfit I wore for the dress down day at my school this past Wednesday.  Fall is here so i wanted to wear a sweater dress. I love sweater dresses! They are so cute! I wore the outfit with the flower and bow you see below but I wanted to see what it would look like with my beret. The denim vest is from Kohls. Ive had it since forever but this was the first time I have worn it. This outfit is very casual but cute and good for fall. I hope you all like it! 

Beret and bow - Forever21
Flower - H&M
Dress - unknown
Necklace - Dressbarn
Vest - Kohls ( Britney collection from Candies)
Leggings - Belk






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! So thanks 4 it and say whatever you want. I do accept constructive criticism.

:)